How to install received p7mViewer license in p7mViewer Eudora plugin?
The p7mViewer license is distributed in the form of .vlf files.
To install the license, please follow these steps:
At this point your p7mViewer Eudora plugin is licensed.
- Save the .vlf file received via e-mail to the disk,
- Start Eudora,
- Choose Messsage Plug-ins Settings... from the Special menu and select p7mViewer Eudora Plugin item
- Click Settings button to open p7mViewer's settings dialog.
- In the dialog that opens, click Licensing tab.
- Click Enter license... button,
- Locate the saved .vlf file, highlight it and click Open.
NOTE: Licenses have both starting and expiry date. It is possible that the license you have entered is not YET valid.
NOTE: If you have already installed p7mViewer license for p7mViewer 3.0 application, the license is also valid for Eudora's plugin.